Great Lakes Scottish Athletes Association
September 20, 2017, 12:01:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reynoldsburg Tartan Day 2014  (Read 1553 times)
mammoth
Christ and Kilt

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2014, 03:09:41 PM »

What a great way to start off the new season.  This was my first experience at Reynoldsburg and I had a fantastic time.  Thanks to all the GLSAA staff for putting on an excellent competition.  It was great to see old friends and make new ones.  Thanks again and see everyone soon.

Don Myers
joshbeatty1
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2014, 12:03:36 AM »

I had a great time too. It was good to see so many first timers out there. Looks like we might have a growing sport in central Ohio.

Just throw it higher.
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2014, 07:15:27 AM »

I keep looking for the "LIKE" button.

As Don and Josh stated, it was great to see everyone both veteran and rookie throwers take the field. We had over twice as many athletes (34) as last year. Almost every best toss set a new field record.

The GLSAA continues to make strides toward bigger and better events. Please send me a personal message "PM" or post anything you liked, didn't like or would like to see next year.

Thank you Athletes, Judges, field help, friends and family for making this a wonderful event.

Rich McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND THROW!!!
Brian Huntley
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2014, 10:49:25 AM »

My sentiments exactly on everything!! Great competition everyone. Thanks for braving the cold in the morning and making it a memorable competition!!

"If at first you don't succeed throw again... and again .... and again."
Darren Schilberg

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2014, 12:55:38 PM »

Great turnout and great job by everyone.  Looking forward to the next event now.
Darren Schilberg

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 12:55:49 PM »

Here is a photo of Sean Urquhart in the "This Week News" for Reynoldsburg.  I don't know if there are any other photos or stories from our event.

http://www.thisweeknews.com/content/stories/reynoldsburg/news/2014/04/08/hammer-time.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: