Great Lakes Scottish Athletes Association
July 22, 2017, 10:37:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Celtic Beltane Festival Sunday, May 18th  (Read 6612 times)
ANIMAL

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2014, 11:09:19 AM »

IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS, BUT I'M GETTING BACK INTO THIS.  I SHOULD BE ALL PAID UP EXCEPT FOR MY DUES.  I CANT WAIT!
ANIMAL

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 11:12:22 AM »

I REGISTERED FOR AM B, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I BELONG....JUST PUT ME ANYWHERE THAT FITS.  IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS AND I JUST WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY!!!
Denise Gross

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2014, 11:26:39 AM »

We're looking a little light. Please recruit some more throwers. This would be a great event for newbies wanting to learn the games. I'd like to have 5-8 throwers per class.

Thanks!
Women, XL tshirt.

I was wondering if you knew which classes would be paired together for judging. My husband has expressed interest in Amateur B, however it would only work if Amateur B was grouped with Womens so we could take turns supervising the kids. I only ask because I remember a game or two where this was the case instead of the normal Masters/Womens, and Amateur A/B pairing.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 11:29:55 AM by Denise Gross » Logged
Lucas McDonald
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2014, 05:36:51 PM »

I have one guy that will throw if there is a lightweight class (most likely not happening with this lot), and if we are light on throwers I will throw while judging (only if need be, not sure if my scare tissue is ready for it, but I will try).  I am also waiting on a response from another person as well.
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2014, 11:29:26 PM »

We're looking a little light. Please recruit some more throwers. This would be a great event for newbies wanting to learn the games. I'd like to have 5-8 throwers per class.

Thanks!
Women, XL tshirt.

I was wondering if you knew which classes would be paired together for judging. My husband has expressed interest in Amateur B, however it would only work if Amateur B was grouped with Womens so we could take turns supervising the kids. I only ask because I remember a game or two where this was the case instead of the normal Masters/Womens, and Amateur A/B pairing.

That is how I typically do the groupings mainly for the height events. I can work with that. Josh Henze sent me a pm. I hope he can throw and bring a new guy or two if possible.

Rich McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND THROW!!!
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2014, 11:30:46 PM »

I REGISTERED FOR AM B, BUT I CAN'T REMEMBER WHERE I BELONG....JUST PUT ME ANYWHERE THAT FITS.  IT'S BEEN A FEW YEARS AND I JUST WANT TO COME OUT AND PLAY!!!

You're in. You can throw in the B class.

Rich McClain
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2014, 11:32:14 PM »

I have one guy that will throw if there is a lightweight class (most likely not happening with this lot), and if we are light on throwers I will throw while judging (only if need be, not sure if my scare tissue is ready for it, but I will try).  I am also waiting on a response from another person as well.

Too hard to do a light weight class. I'll leave it up to you if you want to throw.

Rich McClain
Steiger

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 08:43:35 PM »

OOPS!!! I posted in the wrong thread.  I just deleted it.

But please count Doug Steiger (Masters) XXL, and my daughter Cami Steiger (Women) M, in for Beltane.  Just paid on Paypal. Didn't see where I could add annual dues.  I'll look further for that.
mammoth
Christ and Kilt

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 06:34:40 PM »

Hello, Rich I just registered for Beltane in the Am. B Class.  I would like a 3XL Shirt.

Maxx Myers 

Don Myers
John Shingler
Christ and Kilt
Ancient Member

Hell hath no fury at all....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 06:55:08 PM »

I just paid Rich.  Old farts class.  3xl.  I am anticipating 10 more pounds in the next 10 weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDLgedB70IQ (John Shingler/Sleeping Dragon/Crazy Train/Wiley Speckle Throated Three Toed Yak)
Charles Gross

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2014, 07:56:01 PM »

Too hard to do a light weight class. I'll leave it up to you if you want to throw.
From what I've seen, organizations out west and in Texas are now doing lightweight as <200 in order to match international and fill up the class more. If you'd considering going that route in the future, I'd sign up as lightweight under 200. I couldn't hit that by Beltane, but I'm not very far off and am planning to get under 200 anyways.

Denise and I are in, and working on Josh.

Charles Gross, Amateur B, L shirt, paid.
Denise Gross, Women, L shirt, paid
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 08:29:25 PM »

Thanks for signing up.

Typically,
Amateur Light Weight is <190
Master Light Weight is <200

Rich McClain
SeanUrq

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 07:44:58 PM »

Sean Urquhart
Am A
2xl

"Meane Weil, Speak Weil, Doe Weil"
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2014, 09:02:51 PM »

Tomorrow is the last day for anyone registering to get a shirt. If you haven't done so, please pay via PayPal.

Thank you,

Rich McClain
Jason Thomas

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2014, 10:36:32 PM »

Hi Rich,

Am A
XXXL
Paid

Jason Thomas
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up