Great Lakes Scottish Athletes Association
July 25, 2017, 06:35:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ohio Tundra Games March 23rd Willowick, OH  (Read 5084 times)
Josh Henze

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 12:00:07 PM »

Please add me to compete, Josh Henze.
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 10:41:26 AM »

It looks like we are pretty much set. The weather looks like a crap shoot. Please dress accordingly, cold, snow, rain, sun, etc. The city will be opening up the restrooms for us to use and get out of the weather for a moment or two. Please conduct yourselves accordingly by cleaning up your trash and stuff before you leave. This being the first event with the city of Willowick, I would like it to be a good one for possible future events.

I will be enlisting the support of friends and family members for field marking, recording scores and the likes. If you would like to volunteer someone, please see me at the field.

Thank you in advance for your efforts.

Mr. Hall, if you could prepare the sheets with the athletes prefilled names and leave a few blanks then email to me, I would appreciate it.

Rich McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND THROW!!!
Brian Hall
Administrator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2013, 12:14:35 PM »

No problem.

Elliott Allen Hall 1975-2009
Rich McClain Fan Club Member
Jill Ann

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 11:22:09 AM »

We're sick so Tim and I will not be able to make it. Sorry! I hope you guys have fun.

Jill Ann Ebie (Dahlhausen)
John Shingler
Christ and Kilt
Ancient Member

Hell hath no fury at all....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2013, 07:53:22 AM »

Sorry folks, too many things broken at home and have to get them fixed.  Drier died last night and I can't get a truck to get a new one till tomorrow.  If momma aint happy nobody is happy.

Denise, I haven't forgotten your hammer.  I will get something made up and to you somehow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDLgedB70IQ (John Shingler/Sleeping Dragon/Crazy Train/Wiley Speckle Throated Three Toed Yak)
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2013, 09:14:07 AM »

John, Check out Youtube for your dryer issue. My heating element went this time last year and I fixed it for about $75 and the help of a video on youtube. Easy, peasy, Japanesee (which is probably where it was engineered lol).

Rich McClain
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 06:46:57 PM »

I'd like to send out a Huge THANK YOU for everyone for throwing and assisting with measuring, scoring and supporting. I think everyone had a great time despite the sloppy field. If they will have us back, I'd like to do the games in February next year. Hopefully we will see most of you again at Reynoldsburg on April 6th.

Thank you for the assistance on and off the field.

Rich McClain
NickVans

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 07:12:08 PM »

Hey I just wanted to thank everyone today for giving me pointers and help with learning the throws.  You all made it a really enjoyable first competition and it is much appreciated.  Rich, I will think twice before I turn down sunblock again...lobster face.
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2013, 08:37:54 PM »

The Scores are posted on www.nasgaweb.com go to Database, Results (click the drop down arrow), Ohio Tundra, Select.

Great job everyone. Some impressive early season marks.

Please look for practices in your area. With each others help and listening, we all can get better.

Rich McClain
Denise Gross

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 09:04:27 PM »

Thanks so much for organizing this, Rich.  We all had a great time, and it was such fun seeing everyone again.  Looking forward to Reynoldsburg and the rest of the season! 
ryan10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2013, 12:09:04 PM »

sorry i coach high school lacrosse and our game got moved from 630p to 130p.  Ryan out  Angry
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2013, 12:12:02 PM »

I'm guessing you meant to post this on Reynoldsburg not Tundra?

Rich McClain
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: