Great Lakes Scottish Athletes Association
July 24, 2017, 06:38:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CELTIC BELTANE FESTIVAL MAY 18TH  (Read 8110 times)
Gills Gal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2013, 09:24:27 PM »

Hey Rich! I just made my payment. It will be myself, my dad, my step-mom, and two munchkins making the trip Smiley Can't wait to throw with all of you guys again and hope for as success on the road trip with the munchkin like we had last weekend. Four hours is better than nine at least lol
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2013, 09:54:59 PM »

Thank you so much. I look forward to seeing you all. I'm looking for a good time for sure!

Rich McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND THROW!!!
S. McCracken
Christ and Kilt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2013, 12:21:00 PM »

I have the A caber done I also have an old beginer caber, may even be to small for the ladies but I can bring it just in case. My WOB standard is broken beyone repair at this time and I dont have the time or extra money right now to fix it. Sorry for the late notice on WOB hopfully it wont hurt us to bad only having one.

Pic of the Caber on the Facebook. See you all in a few days.

Preatorian
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2013, 01:17:13 PM »

Steve, I'd appreciate anything you can bring. I think the Black Widow took a beating at Reynoldsberg. I'd rather have too many cabers than not enough.

Thanks,

Rich McClain
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 07:16:07 AM »

As it stands, the ooshirt company has failed. Even with 2 extra days. They had a computer glitch and didn't get the order completed on time. I was on the phone with them twice and waited late last night for a return phone call which never came. I have given them the address of the Franklin Civic Center/Tudor House to do a Saturday am delivery, but I'm not really confident in their ability to deliver. Please make necessary arrangements to wear a different shirt to throw in. When I receive them, I will distribute them to the best of my ability.

Rich McClain
gncmark
Board Members

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 05:51:06 PM »

Correction to directions.................  the Portage Lakes Park Entrance is roughly 3-4 miles south of the Manchester rd address that is given.  Do not turn onto Portage Lakes Drive, continue to Portage Lakes Park Entrance....look for Celtic Beltane Festival signs.  Call Rich at 724-815-9522.

Mark Ludwin
Charles Gross

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2013, 06:01:50 PM »

Thanks. Just put the 4997 Manchester Road into GPS though or is there a better address to get us to the park entrance?

Is there anything special about parking/getting to the field/admissions?
gncmark
Board Members

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2013, 06:39:31 PM »

Continue south from that location around 3-4 miles look for Celtic Beltane Festival signs and Portage lakes Park signs

Mark Ludwin
Gills Gal

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2013, 10:19:24 PM »

I have my 10 lb  Clevenger  sheaf bag that I will be brining with me  if interested in using for the ladies :-)
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2013, 10:30:26 PM »

Sounds good. Mr. Huntley left me his ladies Clevenger as well. Like I said, I'd rather have too many than not enough.

Rich McClain
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 09:51:26 PM »

Scores have been posted. Please check them and let me know if there are any errors.

I'd like to thank everyone for a great games. Thanks to Lucas for his help with scoring and judging the B's and Women. Thanks Alex for helping keep score for the A's and Masters. Thanks to everyone who brought extra equipment and helped with the set up and tear down. Also a special thanks to Brian Huntley for hauling all the gear up from Columbus and to Brian Hall for setting up the score sheets and waivers.

Once I get the shirts, I will check with everyone for distribution.

Thanks again.

Look for Ohio Scottish Games (Wellington) on the MASA board www.heavyevents.com 6/22
Throwers Anonymous (Barborton) in July
Dublin 8/3

Rich McClain
SeanUrq

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 10:33:25 PM »

Thank You Rich and everyone else that helped. Great games and awesome location minus the hammers.

I apology in advance if I happen to get anyone sick.

"Meane Weil, Speak Weil, Doe Weil"
gncmark
Board Members

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2013, 11:00:03 PM »

Awesome job Rich.  Thanks for all the effort. 

Mark Ludwin
mammoth
Christ and Kilt

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 20, 2013, 07:12:58 AM »

Rich what an superior job and fantastic location.  Thanks for all your hard work.

Don Myers
S. McCracken
Christ and Kilt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2013, 11:11:21 AM »

Awesome job by everyone. The team work to get set up and take it all down was the best I have seen at any game. great new location, looking forward to the next one.

Preatorian
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: