Great Lakes Scottish Athletes Association
July 24, 2017, 06:44:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: IMPORTANT...........BELTANE DIRECTIONS CORRECTION  (Read 1191 times)
gncmark
Board Members

View Profile
« on: May 17, 2013, 05:57:25 PM »

Correction to directions.................  the Portage Lakes Park Entrance is roughly 3-4 miles south of the Manchester rd address that is given.  Do not turn onto Portage Lakes Drive, continue to Portage Lakes Park Entrance....look for Celtic Beltane Festival signs.  Call Rich at 724-815-9522.

Mark Ludwin
Rich McClain
Administrator
Ancient Member

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 09:19:24 PM »

Thanks for posting this Mark. If you Google Maps Satellite you should be able to get the gist of it. There are also signs showing where to go for parking. Please call me if you have questions or issues.

I have not discussed entrance fees. In the past they did one athlete and one guest. Right now that is 20 throwers and 20 guests. Since I have no one traveling with me, that is 1 extra guest for someone else.

Thanks,
Rich
Call me directly with and questions, issues or concerns.

Again, I appologize for not having the shirts due to the supplier screw-up.

Rich McClain
JUST SHUT UP AND THROW!!!
S. McCracken
Christ and Kilt

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 10:31:47 PM »

here is a link to help with the right adress.  most all of you you will be coming south on Rt93  AKA Manchester Rd you will turn left into the park. If you get to McDonalds you went to far.

http://www.dnr.state.oh.us/parks/parks/portage/tabid/779/Default.aspx

5031 Manchester Road
Akron, OH 44319

hope that helps. this is in my back yard if you get lost tomorrow give me a call 330-458-9789

Preatorian
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: